We help people and companies resolve legal disputes by trial or arbitration.
We do this by providing realistic case assessments, providing realistic litigation budgets, encouraging client communication, working with necessary experts and investigators early in the case, and pursuing our cases as quickly as we can through trial or settlement.
The kinds of representations we accept include:
- Business Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Condominium Association Law
- National wireless telecommunications provider in litigation in state and federal courts and arbitration in matters including breach of contract, real estate, and consumer litigation.
- Professional property appraiser in lawsuit involving allegations of fraud and negligence in connection with the development of an island in the Caribbean.
- Owner of condominium concession business in a lawsuit by unit owners against the condominium association and concession owner for breach of condominium documents.
- Former manager of money remittance company and employer in defense of lawsuit claiming breach of noncompetition agreement and tortious interference with contract.
- International yacht manufacturer in state and federal court, including matters involving warranty claims, indemnification, product liability, and employment law.
- Yacht brokers in lawsuits seeking payment of commissions.
- Real estate brokers in lawsuits seeking payment of commissions.
- Condominium associations and association members, including 700+ unit mixed commercial and residential unit condominium association, on a variety of matters from grievances against the association to filing and foreclosing on claims of lien.
- Owner of an iconic South Beach hotel in an eviction dispute with a commercial tenant.